There are so many creative ways to get involved in our school! Here are just a few of them:
- Parent education workshops and family events are held throughout the year.
- Parent Committees meet throughout the year to work on events and projects that enhance our school.
- We encourage parents to share ideas and concerns with our staff and faculty anytime.
- Check out our family resources: books, articles, videotapes and other helpful materials on parenting, child development, health and nutrition and other family topics.
Parent Volunteer Opportunities:
Throughout the year there are many opportunities for parents and families to participate in our preschool. We invite family members to volunteer as a way to learn about and experience our program firsthand. Parent participation enhances the quality and value of your child's education. Volunteering reinforces children's Jewish education as you become models (dugmot) of core Jewish values (middot). There are a variety of ways to volunteer and connect with the TSDPP community,
- In the classroom, you can help with classroom projects, bake challah, play music, share a special skill or read stories to the children.
- Outside the classroom, you can help coordinate a school event, help with a fundraising project, take on a leadership role in our Preschool Parent Committee, or be a room parent, to name a few.
Programs for Parents and Families:
- Monthly parent coffees
- Back to school nights
- Join us for Shabbat and holiday celebrations
- Preschool Parent Committees meet throughout the year to work on events and projects that enhance our school. For more information contact PPC President Becky Chase.
For more information about the Preschool and parent involvement, download the Preschool Parent Handbook.