SiTY registration is online. Access to SiTY registration is through Temple Sinai’s member portal.
- Already a member of Temple Sinai? Great! Go directly to our SiTY registration form.
- Not a member? No problem! Membership is not required. To access the portal we first need some basic data. Please complete our SiTY contact form and return it to Interim Director of Education, Stephanie Ben Simon, at [email protected]. Once your data is submitted we will email you with access to the member portal and SiTY registration form.
If you have not accessed the portal before or have further questions, please refer to the Accessing Temple Sinai's Member Portal FAQ document.
Once you are logged into the portal:
1. Go to the My Family page.
- Check that your family’s contact information is correct. Update where necessary by clicking on Edit.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the My Family page to see a list of household members. Click on the name to see individual details. Check that each of your children is listed.
- Please contact Database Administrator Elizabeth Hackett to update your children's profile information
2. Proceed to the Youth Programs tab and complete the form there. This process should take only 10 minutes.
- Your form will show your children's names and dates of birth. When you select the child that you are registering, you will be able to complete school, grade, and class information for the selected child.
- Complete all of the information including class selection, emergency information, authorized pick-up and other information critical to our ability to care for your child.
- If you are applying for a scholarship, please indicate this when asked, and click “submit”. Your child is now registered. Temple Sinai will follow up with you regarding scholarship and payment information.
- If you are not applying for a scholarship, complete the payment information and click “submit”. Your child is now registered.
- You must complete a separate registration form for each child you are registering.
If you have a question or a problem during the registration process, please contact Director of Education, Stephanie Ben Simon.
Want to learn more about our programs? Return to the Youth Programs page.